We are a social media marketing company for Cedartown area businesses
Social Media websites and platforms have become increasingly important in modern society. They reach 8 out of 10 of all Internet users in the United States of America.
Additionally, an Internet user has a 71% chance of engaging with your brand if they are following your company on one of your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Does your Cedartown business have the votes of confidence it needs on popular social media channels?
Social media marketing (SMM), is changing and evolving often, making it an essential online marketing tool for companies and brands regardless of their size.
Search engines like Google and Bing are beginning to integrate social media updates, profiles, and reviews into their search engine results pages.
These moves by the most important search engine show the emerging importance of social interaction online!
As the Internet community continues to mature and evolve, your brand’s social media strategies and approaches must grow with it.
Uproot, was founded due to the need for high-quality social media marketing services for small and local businesses.
We are a smaller agency, and we’ve been through the trenches and growth pains as a company. That is the reason why, we know how important it is to get the right advice and strategy to get your brand to where it needs to be.
The Social Media Marketing Services We Offer to Cedartown Businesses
Our Cedartown based social media marketing team offers personalized solutions for your brand’s specific social media needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to increase the likes or follows on your brand’s social media pages or looking to develop and execute a successful campaign to generate new leads, we have you covered!
These are some of the following services you can expect from our team:
- Paid search campaigns
- Identification and assessment of your buyer persona
- Creation of a content calendar. We use the content calendar to develop brand relevant content and post according to your schedule and best times and days to reach to your target audience
Why We are the Answer for Building Exposure for Your Brand in Cedartown
As a full-service social media management company, we make full transparency a priority so you can see first-hand how our strategies and tactics are growing your online revenue and brand recognition.
Our commitment to effective social media strategies for your Cedartown business will help you create a valuable network resource for your online marketing requirements.
Uproot is a reputable social media marketing company proudly serving Cedartown area businesses
We are a full-service social media agency headquartered in Cedartown.
We proudly work with clients throughout the states of Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas.
Social Media Marketing Services in Georgia:
Metro Atlanta, Dallas, Douglasville, Cedartown, Villa Rica, Kennesaw, Canton, Rome, Acworth, Cartersville, Calhoun, Dalton, and Chatsworth
Social Media Services in Tennessee:
Social Media Marketing FAQ from Cedartown Companies
These are frequently asked questions we receive from Cedartown business owners:
What companies need social media marketing?
Businesses of all verticals and sizes can benefit from effective social media marketing.
Don’t think you need social media? Just think of how some of these large brands in Cedartown that include social media marketing as a part of their digital strategy:
- Bentley Industries
- D&M Custom Cabinets
- Kimoto Tech Inc
- JTI Logisitcs LLC
- Sheboygan Paint Company
- Cedar Valley Container Corporation
- Ruan Transportation Management Systems
- International Paper
What does a social media marketing company do?
Social media teams have different ways to work but some of their daily activities include:
- Thorough reporting, providing you with actionable data for all of your digital and offline marketing strategies
- Scheduling and publishing that content across various social channels
- Creating and organizing content
What is the best social media site for marketing for businesses?
The answer to this question will vary depending on your 1) industry 2) target demographic. While baby boomers are a growing segment of Facebook users, if you’re business to business (B2B), you may want to focus on LinkedIn.
Here is a list of the top ten most popular sites (ordered by monthly active users or visitors) as of 2019:
- Facebook – 2.23 Billion
- YouTube – 1.9 Billion
- WhatsApp – 1.5 Billion
- Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion
- WeChat – 1.06 Billion
- Instagram – 1 Billion
- QQ – 861 Million
- Tumblr – 642 Million
- Qzone – 632 Million
- Tik Tok – 500 Million
How do small businesses start with social media marketing?
There are different necessary steps to follow when building your small business’s brand on social media networks:
- Define your company’s marketing goals
- Match the most convenient social media platforms for your marketing goals
- Post content regularly. Posting frequency will vary depending on the social platform you’re targeting
- Incorporate automation tools into your workflows
- Give consumers a reason to follow your brand. Exclusive discounts, behind the scenes footage, or insightful or entertaining content can all be reasons why people follow you
- Build relationships with social influencers in Cedartown and your specific industry
- Encourage your followers to produce their own content
- Leverage rich media, such as images and videos. Make them ephemeral, or in other words, temporary content, that invokes of the feeling of FOMO (fear of missing out) if your followers don’t consume it in a timely manner.
How can social media be used for marketing?
Social media provides a great way for your business to communicate with customers, potential customers, and peers.
These are specific ways you can leverage social media into your marketing strategy:
- Social media provides a way for your team to create and nurture relationships who may be unfamiliar with your offering.
- Social media gives you a chance to be a “real” team with “real” people.
- Social media can be used to create an identity for your brand and the products and/or services your company offers.