We are a social media marketing company for Douglasville area businesses
Social media websites and platforms directly impact today’s society and reach 8 out of 10 of all Internet users in the United States.
Furthermore, an Internet user has a 71% chance of purchasing from your brand if they are following on one of your social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Does your Douglasville business have the votes of confidence it needs on popular social media channels?
Social media marketing, is constantly changing and evolving, making it an important online marketing tool for companies and brands of different sizes.
Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram can gradually increase exposure and interest in your brand, products, and services.
Search engines such as Google and Bing are starting to integrate social media updates, profiles, and reviews into their search engine results pages.
These moves by the most important search engine show the emerging importance of social interaction online!
As the Internet community continues to change and evolve, your brand’s social media strategies and tactics must grow with it.
Our company, Uproot, was created due to the need of high quality social media marketing services for small and local businesses.
We are a smaller agency, and we’ve been through the trenches and growth pains as a business. That is why, we know how important it is to get the right advice and strategy to get your brand to where it needs to be.
The Social Media Marketing Services We Offer to Douglasville Businesses
Our Douglasville based social media marketing team offers custom solutions for your brand’s specific social media needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to increase the likes or follows on your brand’s social media pages or looking to execute a successful campaign to generate new leads, we have you covered!
These are some of the following services you can expect from our team:
- Creation of a content calendar. We use the content calendar to develop brand relevant content and post according to your schedule and best times and days for reach to your target audience
- Paid search campaigns
- Identification and assessment of your buyer persona
Why We are the Answer for Building Exposure for Your Brand in Douglasville
As a full-service social media management company, we make full transparency a priority so you can see first-hand how our strategies and tactics are increasing your online revenue and brand recognition.
Our commitment to effective social media strategies for your Douglasville business will help you create a valuable network resource for your online marketing needs.
Uproot is a reputable social media marketing company proudly serving Douglasville area businesses
We are a full-service social media agency headquartered in Douglasville.
We proudly work with clients throughout the states of Georgia and Tennessee.
Social Media Marketing Services in Georgia:
Metro Atlanta, Dallas, Douglasville, Cedartown, Villa Rica, Kennesaw, Canton, Rome, Acworth, Cartersville, Calhoun, Dalton, and Chatsworth
Social Media Services in Tennessee:
Social Media Marketing FAQ from Douglasville Companies
These are frequently asked questions we receive from Douglasville business owners:
What companies need social media marketing?
Companies of all verticals and sizes can benefit from effective social media marketing.
Don’t think you need social media? Just consider some of these large brands in Douglasville that incorporate social media marketing as a component of their digital strategy:
- A.L.P. Lighting Components
- Sam’s Club
- Reflek Manufacturing
- G & L Marble
- American Red Cross
What does a social media marketing company do?
Social media teams have different ways to work but some of their daily activities include:
Creating and organizing content
Thorough reporting, providing you with actionable data for all of your digital and offline marketing strategies
Scheduling and publishing that content across various social channels
What is the best social media site for marketing for businesses?
There’s no universal answer to this question because it depends on your 1) industry 2) target demographic. While baby boomers are a growing segment of Facebook users, if you’re B2B, you may want to focus on LinkedIn.
Here is a list of the top ten most popular sites (ordered by monthly active users or visitors) as of 2019:
- Facebook – 2.23 Billion
- YouTube – 1.9 Billion
- WhatsApp – 1.5 Billion
- Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion
- WeChat – 1.06 Billion
- Instagram – 1 Billion
- QQ – 861 Million
- Tumblr – 642 Million
- Qzone – 632 Million
- Tik Tok – 500 Million
How do small businesses start with social media marketing?
There are several fundamental steps to follow when building your small business’s brand on social media networks:
- Define your company’s marketing goals
- Match the most convenient social media platforms for your marketing goals
- Post content regularly. Posting frequency will vary depending on the social platform you’re targeting
- Incorporate automation tools into your workflows
- Give consumers a reason to follow your brand. Exclusive discounts, behind the scenes footage, or insightful or entertaining content can all be reasons why people follow you
- Build relationships with social influencers in Douglasville and your specific industry
- Encourage your followers to produce their own content
- Leverage rich media, such as images and videos. Make them ephemeral, or in other words, temporary content, that invokes of feeling of FOMO (fear of missing out) if your followers don’t consume it in a timely manner.
How can social media be used for marketing?
Social media gives a great way for your team to communicate with customers, potential customers, and peers.
These are specific ways you can leverage social media into your marketing strategy:
- Social media provides a way for your team to create and nurture relationships who may be unfamiliar with your offering.
- Social media gives you a chance to be a “real” team with “real” people.
- Social media can be used to create an identity for your brand and the products and/or services your company offers.