Just one way to give back.
Tell us your story.
We are huge believers in giving back and helping out in the community and the world. We like to think globally, act locally. We believe that the measure of a business is the affect they have on others.
- For US non-profit organizations, we require any two of the following documents:
- A copy of a valid IRS tax-exemption certificate.
- A reference to the applicant organization’s listing in the IRS’s most recent list of tax-exempt organizations described in the IRS Code.
- A statement from a state taxing body, state Attorney General, or another appropriate state official, certifying that the applying organization has non-profit status and that none of the net earnings accrue to any private shareholders or individuals.
- A certified copy of the organization’s certificate of incorporation or similar document that clearly establishes non-profit status.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com for any additonal questions.