Just one way to give back.
We are huge believers in giving back and helping out in the community and the world. We like to think globally, act locally. We believe that the measure of a business is the effect they have on others and their community. At Uproot, we've helped dozens of non-profits, churches, and community centers get a online presence they deserve. Eligible organizations will get a free custom 3-page WordPress website, completely customized to their brand and needs, as well as a social media pack to announce their new website! We only ask that you cover our hosting fees at $29/mo after the first month.
Tell us your story.
- For US non-profit organizations, we require any two of the following documents:
- A copy of a valid IRS tax-exemption certificate.
- A reference to the applicant organization’s listing in the IRS’s most recent list of tax-exempt organizations described in the IRS Code.
- A statement from a state taxing body, state Attorney General, or another appropriate state official, certifying that the applying organization has non-profit status and that none of the net earnings accrue to any private shareholders or individuals.
- A certified copy of the organization’s certificate of incorporation or similar document that clearly establishes non-profit status.
Shoot us an email at email@example.com for any additional questions.